X-C4 Cricket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond was outstanding in the win

Go down

Raymond was outstanding in the win Empty Raymond was outstanding in the win

Post by bangde92 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 am

Raymond was outstanding in the win

Posting his first career double-double with replica watches career-highs of 19 points and 10 rebounds.Richard Hamilton ended with 16 points and Chauncey Billups had 14 points and nine assists for the Pistons, who lost the game when they lost their cool.Rush accounted for 17 points , while Chalmers Breitling and Stewart tallied 14 and 13 points, respectively.She hit quite good drop shots and I got a little bit confused, because I didn know her game, I didn know how she plays, and I didn know what to TAG Heuer expect from her.Socks should be a strong coloration, with minimal logos and tasteful designs. Streit took a wrist shot from the blue line that deflected off of Plekanec stick and floated over Miller shoulder for the power play goal.That hole became critical since Furyk birdied Omega the 13th to make things interesting.The Astros have been downright nasty at Minute Maid Park, where they have won six straight.The Celtics continued to escape.The course, built on hilly terrain, plays to just over 6, 500 yards from the U-Boat tips, but is still well respected as one of Costa Rica's most challenging tracts.

bangde92
Fast Medium
Fast Medium

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum