X-C4 Cricket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House md desertve 5 stars

Go down

House md desertve 5 stars  Empty House md desertve 5 stars

Post by jamechris02 Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I never found medical dramas to be very interesting or exciting, and I am among the few people around me who have not been swept in the general IS craze in mid-1990. But I was attracted to House MD, as British actor Hugh Laurie, as I've been a fan since his days in Blackadder and a bit of Fry and Laurie, and now I'm stuck hooked on the show. The combination of writing as fine and strong and now I am strung along the season 3 comes out on DVD!
Namesake series, Dr. Gregory House, played dramatic and comedy to perfection Laurie. He is as eccentric as they come - sarcastic, uncaring, and completely lacking in social skills. He is, however, the genius doctor, and he solves with relative ease, what other doctors could not even scratch the surface. Each show follows a standard formula - the patient gets sick, the initial diagnosis is wrong, the patient is getting worse, Dr. House and his team try to solve it, you are wrong the first time, but at the end of Dr. House to identify the disease in September and all is well. Sometimes you'll see how Dr. House and his team and interact with, and it is here that the cycle of current production. If a season has been a weakness, the fact that character development has been limited in their daily life in hospital. Second season we'll see more personality out of the main characters. We'll see what Dr. House is like to live the way we Foreman father, and we see things heat up between Chase and Cameron.
By far the most interesting scenes involving life Dr. House with his only friend, Dr. Wilson, who seems to value his friendship despite the lack of tact Dr. House and compassion. Equally attractive is Dr. House and his relationship with his ex Stacey.
I bought this DVD set for the show alone, so I'm not too disappointed by the lack of extra quality. There are a couple of alternative takes, a blooper reel of six minutes, where we launch a major blow to their lines, and a sharp 20-minute chat called "An Evening With House". This is made up of producers (and some actors) sitting talking about the show, Hugh Laurie has only occasional insightful comment. However, it seems more than worth the price, so even without the extras, this set would be a good buy.
House MD is an excellent performance at all levels, including the excellent performance of Hugh Laurie. It combines mystery, humor and heart, and I've seen both seasons one and two, I can say that just keeps getting better. This is a highly recommended purchase.

jamechris02

Back to top Go down