X-C4 Cricket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeStefano’s golf life (3)

Go down

DeStefano’s golf life (3) Empty DeStefano’s golf life (3)

Post by lilian Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 am

DeStefano’s golf life (3)

In 1960, DeStefano began at Southampton Golf-club golf clubs for sale as a helper pro, work he held for 2 many years. Next, within 1962, he had been hired simply by Sid Beckwith as well as Billy Dickerson as the head professional with Gardiner’s Bay. .A good thing I actually would as president with the club ended up being to retain the services of Frank DeStefano, Beckwith recalled.

Beckwith is not alone in his affection of DeStefano. An early junior student of DeStefano, Bernard Matthews, right now the single-digit handicapper, put TaylorMade R11 Driver in this way. Bob is a good teacher and that he undoubtedly aided enhance my sport. All the instruction he trained me in I still affect my own swing nowadays.

DeStefano loved everything concerning theirs are any golf professional, yet his / her accurate enthusiasm has been training junior players. .Coming from my own fresh with Gardiner’s Fresh I needed any little one which had the will to learn the sport of golf so that you can get involved, he said. .Not just associates of the membership. I needed everybody to obtain a possibility to enjoy playing golf by golf clubs for sale

DeStefano helps a large number of young golf players throughout his profession. Their child, Nancy, put it greatest. .Junior golfing is Frank, the lady said.

Gurus Frank when golf experienced TaylorMade R11 Driver at any time obtained tiresome during his career. For an additional half-hour my partner and I sitting back again being an enthusiastic DeStefano showed me his / her ideas in regards to the swing movement. In the event that teaching golfing has got dull with regard to Bob DeStefano, you'll not predict that.

Requested when he or she can change anything golf clubs for sale at all in the existence, DeStefano responded to. We’d alter absolutely nothing. My partner and I wouldn’t desire to be with some other membership or stay any other place.

lilian
Slow Medium
Slow Medium

Back to top Go down