X-C4 Cricket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefits of Golf Exercise

Go down

Benefits of Golf Exercise Empty Benefits of Golf Exercise

Post by zcc447469 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Benefits of Golf Exercise

Some of the main golf exercise benefits are; improved power for longer drives; dramatically improved stability for better consistency; a body that moves freer, removing tension from the swing; more energy for 18 holes; elimination of injuries; weight loss; improved concentration due to a reduction in fatigue; I could go on-and-on and choose a good golf club as Titleist 755 CB Irons 3-9P for myself.

When you improve your flexibility, you are able to make a full backswing with no tension in the supporting muscles of the swing. Like the shoulders, lower back, upper back, and even the wrists. It is known in most athletics that less tension equals more power. Titleist AP2 Irons 3-9P will help you much in the golf game.

I have worked with over 10, 000 golfers who have Ping G20 Fairway Wood via my online golf performance website and they all fill out an initial golf fitness profile. Since I review every one of them personally, I saw how many of them have weight loss of 10-30 pounds as a goal. There are more overweight golfers on the course than fit ones. This is because golfers have not come to the conclusion the fitness plays a critical role in golf performance. Exercising will not only improve lean muscle, but melt fat away. To not only improve their golf, but lose weight is icing on the cake for any golfers.

How many times have you had a good score going into the back nine only to have a couple of blow-up holes that ruined your score? It happens all the time. Why? Because your body fatigues and your brain don’t maintain a high enough level of concentration. The result is poor club selection, so a good golf club Ping G15 Driver is very important. Swing mechanics and diminishing confidence. A fitter golfer will always have the edge over an out-of-shape one.

zcc447469
Medium Fast
Medium Fast

Back to top Go down