X-C4 Cricket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Buy the Discount Golf clubs

Go down

How to Buy the Discount Golf clubs Empty How to Buy the Discount Golf clubs

Post by zcc447469 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

How to Buy the Discount Golf clubs

Before laying down a chunk of cash on golf clubs, it is imperative that you know what clubs to look for. I suggest a Taylormade Burner 2.0 Irons Left Handed fitting be a certified professional club maker. That is an investment every serious golfer should make, but less than 10% actually do this. And by the way, trying out a couple of different clubs at a Demo-Day does not constitute a proper club fitting.

You must know exactly what you are looking for, as discussed above. If you find just the right Callaway Hyper X Driver Left Handedor clubs, be sure to check out the rating of the seller. If the seller has good ratings from past auctions, it is probably safe to assume he or she is honest and you can send them money without much worry.

I've always liked Golfsmith and have built a good number of clubs using components purchased from them. They have an excellent web site with tons of information. You can certainly save money buying components from Golfsmith and building the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver, if you are up for that. Golfsmith has a lot of good instructional information as well regarding club building. If you have had a proper club fitting and know what to purchase, this is a good option. It's really not that difficult.

I recently was in a local pro shop and they had a new Cleveland hybrid for sale for half price. The reason it was half price was because it was last year's model. Golf pro shops have outdated equipment on sale all the time because they want to get rid of old inventory. The company, Ping K15 Irons in this case, surely made a few tweaks to the clubs from one year to the next, but there probably isn't anything close to revolutionary, and last year's model will work just fine. But, as always, that's only the case if the clubs fit you.

zcc447469
Medium Fast
Medium Fast

Back to top Go down